07 November 2011

seven

Pretty good week. Kind of. Not a lot happened. A lot of people cancelled for one reason or another (out of town, sick, bad time, sick, out of town) so numbers wise it kinda stunk. But it was still fun. We didn't have to go to transfer meeting (yes that still happened, us staying that is) so it was a lot of driving and knockin and driving and talkin. My birthday went...smoothly, whatever that means. I had a little birthday party at our neighbor's house with party hats and poppers and everything. I didn't get any pictures but they did so I'm sure I'll get them somehow. It was really good. Also got a lot of cake and cookies and stuff so we're pretty loaded with that. I didn't get your package until Saturday but it was nice anyway cause I wasn't expecting anything. The shirt definitely does not fit but I may yet find a use for it. I'm starting to not fit mediums anymore. Well, hey fit, just a little high on the sleeves which I don't like too much. But smalls are definitely out of the question. I thought it was a girl shirt at first!

Anyways, thanks for the package it will eventually be eaten. Except the shirt and letters. I won't eat those. But I feel really bad that I don't have anything else to say. Oh, that's right, we did more service and I got to get on a roof again, this time with a leaf-blower. Yeah, that's right. My two favorite forms of service combined into one: leaf blowing and getting on roofs. It was only one story but it was a pretty good drop-off in the back of the house. Still fun though.

It's officially fall though. Trees are gold and yellow and red and any shade in between. Pretty soon it'll be cold winter and then pretty soon it'll be not as cold winter and then it'll be cold Provo winter! Obvious. Now I'm left to type obvious things. This is sad.

Not much to say though. We had a lesson where we smashed pumpkins (sins) with a nunchuk. Also pretended to work at a restaurant by actually doing work. Got free food there. Had fried oreos for the first time. Went to seminary this morning. Rode a little ferry twice to save miles (only holds two cars, or 6 people). Met a lady with some really nice waterfront property. Etc. etc. Little things, you know? Little things.

Talk to you next week!

-Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment