27 September 2011

chicken tetrazzini!

That was dinner last night. I know, right?

So last week was a real pooper. We had a lot of appointments scheduled. Like, more than usual, but we still ended up with less than stellar results. It was kinda frustrating. It's like people just had everything come up at once and couldn't meet with us. And then once-promising new investigators become "I'll call you" investigators. We did get fed a lot and we did finish the floor in the study and we did have good days on Saturday and Sunday but man were we getting frustrated. But this should be a good week. We are all systems go when it comes to doing full days again, thanks to a blessing from President Perry so now we have no limits as to what we can do. We will be without Elder Capson this week as he's down in Gloucester since one of the missionaries down there went to the leadership meeting and they needed another missionary. It should be a good experience.

Anyways we had a ton of rain this week so that made things fun. We had to drive down to Newport News in the thick of it and man was it coming down. Lots of water. We also watched the Relief Society broadcast cause no one said we couldn't. It was really good. Most of the talks were pretty universally applicable so we got stuff out of it, especially Uchtdorf's.

This feels like a shorty. I don't have my planner with me so I can't remember all the stuff we did. Whatever, I'll be home in 3 months exactly. Plenty of time to remember then!

-Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment