I think that's all with that.
The rest of the week went well. Our baseball player investigator was at church again and he's decided to live the Word of Wisdom fully right off the bat. That was easy. He said church just gets better and better for him. He should be good to go for the 20th of November. The family that sent you the picture is our branch mission leader. They're pretty cool. Those cats are actually very small lynxes, so they'll get much larger than that. Whoever sits in that seat gets accosted by cats. My birthday itself consisted of walking in the rain, eating at La Hacienda, the free mexican restaurant, and teaching some lessons.
![]() |
| We took some pictures on the coast of the James River. This is me walking down all cool-like. It was very cold. |
I feel bad I don't have anything really cool to say. I didn't make an e-mail list. It's really sad when you don't remember anything that happened the last week. I just remember being very tired and sore. The area's doing better. We have 3 investigators that could really get baptized, but not much more than that. Still, it's the best we've had since we've been here.
I'm getting kicked off the computer now. I might be back on later though.
-Elder Parker

No comments:
Post a Comment